Lowell Showboat Sizzlin’ Summer Concerts - 2012 | Arts & Culture
The Lowell Showboat Sizzlin’ Summer Concerts is seeking the best musical groups in West and Central Michigan to perform in the summer of 2012. The Thursday night concert series runs mid-June through end-August, and is located on Riverwalk Plaza on an outdoor covered stage in front of the Lowell Showboat.
Blues, World Music, Country, Rock, Big Band, and Jazz are some of the music styles we are looking for. A complete sound system and staff are provided. Please note that mileage expenses and lodging are not provided.
If you want to be considered applications must be received by February 15, 2012.
Online applications accepted and encouraged with links to websites where music can be reviewed.
Complete packets include your CD demo, DVD or other on-line music links, a brief bio, contact information (name, email, and phone number) and a photo. Mail to the LowellArts!, PO Box 53, Lowell, MI 49331. For more information call (616) 897-8545 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete packets must be received by FEBRUARY 15, 2012.
Upcoming Events near Lowell
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- West Michigan marathoners leave for Boston
- My Town Ada: Construction company targeted in real estate rental scam
- My Town: Ada Farmers Market prepares for a new extended season
- My Town Cascade Township: Deputy shares tips for fraud protection during free workshop
- Local runners looking forward to Boston Marathon