Lowell Showboat Sizzlin’ Summer Concerts - 2012 | Arts & Culture
The Lowell Showboat Sizzlin’ Summer Concerts is seeking the best musical groups in West and Central Michigan to perform in the summer of 2012. The Thursday night concert series runs mid-June through end-August, and is located on Riverwalk Plaza on an outdoor covered stage in front of the Lowell Showboat.
Blues, World Music, Country, Rock, Big Band, and Jazz are some of the music styles we are looking for. A complete sound system and staff are provided. Please note that mileage expenses and lodging are not provided.
If you want to be considered applications must be received by February 15, 2012.
Online applications accepted and encouraged with links to websites where music can be reviewed.
Complete packets include your CD demo, DVD or other on-line music links, a brief bio, contact information (name, email, and phone number) and a photo. Mail to the LowellArts!, PO Box 53, Lowell, MI 49331. For more information call (616) 897-8545 or e-mail email@example.com.
Complete packets must be received by FEBRUARY 15, 2012.
Upcoming Events near Lowell
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Bus fire sparks inspections, repairs to Forest Hills fleet
- My Town Ada/Cascade: Evangelical leaders discuss immigration reform
- My Town: New business brings vegan handbags, fashion benefits to Grand Rapids area
- My Town Cascade: Academy of Music in Grand Rapids celebrates new space
- My Town Kentwood: TSA expands prescreening option at Ford Airport
- My Town EGR: Friends of the Library offers book delivery to homebound patrons
- My Town EGR: Pothole patching underway; submit your complaints
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3